Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to my blog! It was just born. Welcome to the world, little blog of mine. I've named you "a coffee lover's life" because of how much I love coffee (and what was available, and what I could think of to name you). {giggles} I don't know what this will be like, but it's worth a try. No regrets! I hate regret. I had pondered starting a blog, so here you are. This is something I thought of to try for myself with the New Year here.

I plan to share information on a lot of things that I've learned in life, from family and friends, things shared from friends, magazines, websites, and such. It could be a lot of fun. Time will tell. Hopefully readers will come. And hopefully information will be useful to someone. You just never know who and what will affect anyone/everyone. So I'll type and share and see how it goes.

Coupons. Cooking. Health and Fitness. Crafting - Scrapbooking, Papercrafting, Sewing, and so much more. Baking. Decorating. Homemade this and that. Organization. Gardening. Cleaning. Family. Education. Budgets. Shopping. "Me" time. Friends. Gift giving. Home. And who knows what else will come up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment