Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday night {no lights}

Friday nights are probably my favorite time of the week. Well. Maybe second favorite. I think I like Saturday mornings where I can sleep in until whenever the most. And since I've been such a {self proclaimed} sucky Mom, I decided that when I left work I needed to do something to get the weekend started right. Idea = playing at the park. Kids liked it, so off we went. Scooter. Helmet. Football. Soccer ball. Drinks. Jackets. Man, that was one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. Soccer. Timed races on the scooter and running. Crawling around all the play structures. Even a crash on the scooter. We had fun. And it was about them. And about family. And that makes this Momma's heart very, very happy.

A quick trip to Taco Bell and then plopping our butts on the floor and couches in front of the tv.

Oh yeah. THIS. has. been. {fantastic}
Weekend. started.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment