Friday, January 4, 2013

{fave} blog for inspiration

Here is my {fave} blog that I try to look at every day (unless I'm too busy and then I make sure to look at it at least once a week and catch up). I will say that my {ABSOLUTE FAVE}, which is iheartorganizing ... I am in love, love, love with this blog!! Seriously! Do you have a fave site that you just "have" to check out every.single.day?!?! Well. For me that is iheartorganizing. She can also be found on facebook, so be sure to check it out! TONS of great tips and inspiration. Seriously. She's just {a*mazing} ... a*mazing!! I just happened upon the blog from googling organization blog. Lucky me! Thanks, Google! ;)  I have since found others that I like, and some days I can find so much amazing information that my head spins! I would LOVE to be as amazing as some of these ladies who have huge lists of followers and can blog each and every day, doing what they love. I'm working on that though. Organizing bits and pieces of my life, home, work, and family to where I feel that things function well for us all. That and maybe my husband will know where everything belongs! One of my goals for twenty.thirteen is to have my home completely organized. I'll do it. By golly. I will do it!! Even if it's inch by inch, item by item. I will organize my entire home by the end of this year!!!

What's your favorite go-to for inspiration?

What's your organizational goal for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment